What to expect if you’re ready to take the next steps with our franchise in the emerging gutter cleaning industry
Ready to move forward with the Outback GutterVac franchise opportunity? Here’s what to expect from the next steps:
- Fill out the form for our free Franchise Information Report, and a member of our franchise staff will reach out to you for a brief introductory phone call.
- We’ll set up a time to talk and learn more about each other, including your business and personal goals and qualifications. We’ll also discuss our history, the business potential, financial obligations, costs and overall opportunity.
- We’ll send you our latest Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for review.
- Next is the signing of the franchise agreement and payment of the franchise fee. We then host a “Join the Team Day” at our home office in Atlanta.
- We will schedule your training experience at the Outback GutterVac headquarters in Atlanta, GA. This training will guide you on everything you need to know about the gutter cleaning business: OSHA- and ANSI-certified ladder and roof safety training, using and maintaining our proprietary ThunderVac, training in our technology and learning how to effectively market and manage your business in your community.
A true franchise partnership
We will be on hand to guide you through the entire process to ensure that you have everything you need to increase your chance for success. From the time you sign a franchise agreement with Outback GutterVac, we estimate that your business can be open in as little as four to six months.
Thank you in advance for your interest in owning an Outback GutterVac gutter cleaning franchise! We look forward to hearing from you and are excited that you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor as we become the premier gutter cleaning franchise nationwide.