How our Technology Makes it Easy to Run Your Business
Our software and mobile app streamline gutter business planning and management for our franchise partners
At Outback GutterVac, we have invested in tools that make it easier for you to create and manage your gutter business plan. That streamlines the back end and helps you focus on providing superior service to clients.
Our customer relationship management (CRM) software makes it easier for you to run your franchise and keep track of clients. Our cloud-based platform is accessible via laptop, desktop and mobile phone. It will be your go-to resource for every aspect of your business, from getting the latest news from our home office to scheduling jobs.
Features of our business management software:
- Intranet – The intranet feature allows our franchisees to receive company documents and other important information, as well as communicate with other franchise owners.
- Dashboard and key performance indicators – The customized dashboard allows you to assess every aspect of your business at a glance. It has information regarding clients, key sales metrics, invoices, payments and schedules of upcoming jobs. You have full visibility into your gutter business plan so you can easily manage your operations.
- Sales CRM – This feature is designed to show what sales are coming in, the success of lead generation efforts, the status of quotes and your overall sales statistics.
- Manage invoicing – This feature captures your upcoming jobs and puts them in a queue for invoicing that syncs up with Quickbooks, making for a seamless invoicing tool.
- Marketing tracking – This feature allows you to track the return on investment of every marketing campaign you implement. As a business owner, one of the most important aspects is how and where to market your business. This feature enables you to make well-informed decisions by providing insight into what works and what doesn’t.
Managing your business on the go
Our systems also help you monitor your team and keep your business on track. Your trucks and trailers can be tracked using GPS, helping keep you and your technicians on schedule. Most importantly, the system also provides a checklist to help ensure that each job is done correctly. The software even alerts you when it’s time to service your trucks and equipment.
All of this information is available on the go through our mobile app. It also allows you to collect credit card payments, have clients sign electronic service agreements and add jobs on the fly. You’ll use the app to take before-and-after photos to show clients the quality of your work.
We’re always looking at how we can update and improve our technology so we stay a step ahead. As we become the premier gutter cleaning service in the U.S., we’ll continue to find ways to leverage technology to help our franchisees run more efficient businesses.